We want you to be happy with your purchase. We do our best to provide products that are sustainable, but made with quality in mind. Returns and refunds are considered only at the discretion of Green Furniture Solutions, LLC.
- Only stock items will be considered for a refund (and then) only if they are received back at our store within 10 days of purchase. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. If we receive an item within 10 days of purchase (and it is in the same condition as it was sold) refunds are promptly given*. There will be absolutely no cash refunds after 10 days of purchase.
- Proof of purchase (receipt and/or invoice) is required for all returns.
- All return delivery, shipping, or postal charges are paid by the customer regardless of the size of the item. These charges are non-refundable.
- We will not accept items for a refund that have been damaged in any way.
- Store credit may be issued at the discretion of Green Furniture Solutions, LLC. Credits will only be issued to the credit card used for the original purchase. Refunds for checks will not be issued until check clears our bank and will be made in the form of our Company check.
- The following categories are not eligible for return:
- Special order items
- Clearance items
- Open Box / Warehouse Deals
- Showroom Samples
- Orders shipped to freight-forwarders
- The value of missing accessories and any applicable open box fee will be deducted from the credit amount of the return.
*No cash refunds: all refunds (with the exception of credit card purchases) are made by check only. All credits and refunds over $500 require up to 7 (seven) business days to process.
Order Cancellation Policy
Special Orders and custom orders cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable. NO EXCEPTIONS! You, the purchaser, are solely responsible for items fitting into your premises (including all accessibility and entrances) and for any customization in design, upholstery, or finish colors. Be certain the color you order is the color you desire. Physical samples can be provided before purchase. In the case of media centers, office furniture and accessories, you are responsible for your electronic devices fitting in the provided openings.