Green Furniture Solutions takes used systems furniture and gives it new life with your choice of earth-friendly paints and fabrics.
- We start by removing all fabric and trim from the panel and discard any damaged parts. We then proceed to replacing any defective insulation inside the panels.
- Once we’ve verified that the inner structure has been restored to like-new condition, GFS re-covers the panel with your choice of new fabric
- With our large selection of colors and patterns, we’re certain you’ll find the perfect look for your office space.
- Next, you’ll have the opportunity to select your Laminate work surfaces and Paint/Trim options to round out your custom design.
- GFS provides designer series color options with COM materials.
- After you’ve made your selections, we’ll proceed to sand, prime and repaint all metal parts and components with your chosen paint color. GFSwill then reassemble the panel with newly updated parts, check all electrical components for correct operation.
- When your newly re-manufactured office furniture has passed our stringent GFS quality checks, we will then load it and prepare for delivery. Once at your location, our professional installation team will get right to work and assemble your office furniture.
- Finally, your GFS project lead will do a thorough walk through with you to ensure that you’re completely satisfied with your newly re-manufactured office furnishings from Green Furniture Solutions.
The following are some typical floor plans with pricing:
Click here to view Modular Workstation Fabrics & Finishes
**Pricing is for configurations and sizes shown in Grade A upholstery**
Pricing includes new fabric, laminate, paint, and base feed electical panels
+Delivery and installation are quoted on a per project basis